– Mental Health Housing Program Motto
To provide an environment that supports recovery in ways that are beneficial and meaningful to each person.
Everyone has opportunities to discover and pursue dreams, make choices from a range of options and achieve the highest level of independence possible.
The Mental Health Housing Program at Shangri-La values:
- Respectful relationships
- Choice and personal responsibility
- Positive, non-judgmental approach
- Adherence to high ethical standards
Our service areas include:
- Marion County (Salem, Jefferson)
- Lincoln County (Newport)
- Benton County (Corvallis)
- Linn County (Albany)
- Lane County (Eugene)
Our 24/7 support staff provide a safe environment for individuals transitioning back into their communities. We strive to help individuals learn life skills and live as independently as possible.